Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions of entry apply to nominations of the 2013 Crow Awards.
- All Applications remain strictly confidential
- Only businesses residing in the boundaries of Wagga Wagga local government district can nominate
- All criteria must be addresses for the application to be eligible for consideration
- The application must be submitted by a company officer or authorised employee of the organisation entering the award. This person must be available to verify and provide additional information during the judging process if requested. If this person is going to be unavailable during the judging process it is essential to nominate a secondary contact who would be able to verify information.
- Previous winners are required to demonstrate improvements implemented since winning their award
- Judges reserve the right to create or delete categories depending on entries received
- Applicants must be available for judges to visit their business during the nomination period. If you are not judged, you cannot become a finalist in your award category
- There will be no refunds given on tickets after Friday 10th of May 2013
Your registration is kept confidential and is used for the purpose of keeping you up to date about our awards programs. We will not use any of your information for any other purpose and will not disclose this information to any third party. You may cancel your registration at any time.